- Do you know how to check if your students are at-risk of missing important academic information?
- Do you know how to check Moodle to see whether or not students have accessed your course and activities?
- What might you do to support at-risk students?
Activity Completion Report is a feature in Moodle that helps you see if your students are accessing your course materials and if they are on track academically as you progress through the semester. From this information, you can reach out to students individually, in groups, or as a whole class to inform them of important actions they will need to take to be successful in your course.
How to Set Up
- Click “Edit Settings” on your activity or resource in Moodle.
- Scroll down to the “Activity Completion” section in the settings. Change completion tracking to “Show activity as complete when conditions are met”.
- Check the appropriate check box for how you want to track completion (by grades or by views).
- In your “Administration” tab, click on “Reports”, then “Activity Completion”.
- Here you will see your list of student names, your activities (6), and whether or not the students have completed those activities as per your activity completion criteria (7).