Virtual Teaching Resources for Faculty and Staff
- Proctortrack Pilot Intro Session video (September 25)
- Virtual Teaching and Learning Guide: high-level information for faculty
- Learning Continuity Planner: many suggestions for translating face-to-face teaching activities to remote, with videos
- Zoom FAQ for Faculty: frequently asked questions written specifically for staff and faculty
- Zoom Meetings Instructions for Faculty: signing in, scheduling meetings, sharing links, recording meetings
- Zoom Quick Meeting Ready Checklist: a checklist to reference when running Zoom meetings
Virtual Learning Resources for Students
Resources for Department and Program Teams
- Zoom IM Chat for Teams: quick introduction to the chat feature in Zoom
Was this article helpful?
Please let the Hub know if you liked this article. It will help us to continue improving our website.