Welcome to the Hub’s new website! Please have a look around as our menu has changed. You’ll find key links by hovering over the top menu items. Please submit any questions or suggestions to the Hub team via email.
We foster creative and collaborative relationships within and beyond the Cambrian community to explore and inspire new perspectives in pedagogy, educational technology, and curriculum design.
Virtual Teaching Resources for Faculty and Staff
- How to Enable Automatic Live Transcriptions in Zoom
- Virtual Teaching and Learning Guide: high-level information for faculty
- Learning Continuity Planner: many suggestions for translating face-to-face teaching activities to remote, with videos
- Zoom FAQ for Faculty: frequently asked questions written specifically for staff and faculty
- Zoom Meetings Instructions for Faculty: signing in, scheduling meetings, sharing links, recording meetings
- Zoom Quick Meeting Ready Checklist: a checklist to reference when running Zoom meetings
Virtual Learning Resources for Students
Resources for Department and Program Teams
- Zoom IM Chat for Teams: quick introduction to the chat feature in Zoom