Winter 2023 Orientation
Attend New Contract Faculty Orientation Session
Live Sessions (Attend in person or virtually)
- January 4 @ 2:00-4:30 PM
- January 5 @ 5:00-7:00 PM
- On-campus: Hub Classroom (Room 1271 B)
- Zoom link sent via email
Asynchronous Training Modules
(Both are online, asynchronous resources to be completed on your own in Moodle.)
- Contract Faculty Orientation Part 1 (mandatory) Complete Part 1 by week two of the semester.
- Contract Faculty Orientation – Part 2 (mandatory) The link to Part 2 will be sent to you several weeks into the semester and should be completed later.
How to Enrol in the Orientation Moodle Courses
Follow these steps:
- Click on the orientation link(s) above.
- Log into myCambrian using your A# and password.
- Click “Enrol Me” to self-enrol in the orientation.
- You’re ready to rock!
Getting Started with the Faculty Handbook
The Cambrian College Faculty Handbook is meant to provide you with a starting point that will hopefully answer many of your questions about teaching at Cambrian. There’s even a handy checklist of items to do upon hire so you can feel good about getting your semester off to a great start!
Cambrian College Virtual Teaching and Learning Guide
The Virtual Teaching and Learning Guide is meant to provide you with recommendations for teaching virtually. There’s even a Virtual Learning Guide for students on this page that you can share with your students!