This accommodation is provided when a student has an impairment in their ability to recall mathematical formulas.
A formula sheet is not:
- Answers to test questions
- Examples of how to use a formula
- Course notes
- Description of concepts
- A substitute for studying
- Review the content of the formula sheet to ensure it does not contain answers:
- Instructors are within their right to disallow portions of, or the entire formula sheet should it represent a clear academic advantage.
- In-Person: Refer to Test Centre. Sign and date the formula sheet and attach the formula sheet to the test to be written.
- It is the student’s responsibility to create their formula sheet and provide a copy of the formula sheet to faculty at least 5 business days prior to their test date for approval.