The Hub Invites You to Take a Lesson, Course, or Program to the Next Level!
September 2019 to August 2020
- Interested in sharing a great new teaching method you’ve tried?
- Have you received valuable student feedback on a program, lesson, or course?
- Are you excited about trying a new mode of delivery?
- Want to inspire other faculty and staff to try something new with their students?
Level Up Invites You To
Make one small change to a lesson, course, or program to make it more impactful for learners.
How to Make a Change
Here are some ways to make one small change:
- Try a new active learning strategy
- Explore a new method of evaluation in your course
- Use multimedia like video or audio for the first time
- Use an Open Educational Resource such as an Open Textbook
- Adopt a new technology
- Incorporate the Universal Design for Learning principles
- Consider adding in an experiential learning opportunity
- Enhance your Moodle course with a new design or features
- Your own ideas!
Share & Earn
Earn an “I’ve Levelled Up!” button for your lanyard by sharing your one small change. You’ll help others while being recognized for your great work!
You can share your one small change through our:
- Sending a note to the Hub team via email
- Posting about your one small change on social media with hashtag #CambrianHub
- Talking to a member of the Hub team
Here are some opportunities that may inspire you to make your one small change: