New to Teaching or New to Cambrian?
Welcome to Cambrian’s Teaching & Learning Innovation Hub website!
This is a great first place to begin part-time teaching with Cambrian College.
Part-time Faculty Orientation
Monday December 17th, 5-9 pm
Thursday January 3rd, 5-9 pm
Monday January 7th, 5-9 pm
Where? Teaching and Learning Innovation Hub (room 1271) This orientation is designed to give new faculty the information and professional development they need to make a smooth transition to the College environment. Additional professional development can be accessed throughout the academic year in The Hub.
Orientation will address the following topics:
- Who are our students?
- Student-centered learning environments
- Classroom management and inclusive classrooms
- Active learning strategies
- Course and lesson planning
- Orientation to Cambrian technologies and applications
- Moodle training
- 21st Century educators
- And so much more!