Contract Faculty Orientation
Winter Orientation – January 5 @ 3pm
Wednesday, January 5
- 3 pm – 5:00 pm: Attend Contract Faculty Orientation online (Zoom link sent via email)
Wednesday, January 5 – Friday, January 14, 2021 (independently)
- Complete the Contract Faculty Orientation (online, mandatory)
- Complete the Technology for Teaching Orientation (online, mandatory)
- Complete The Foundations of Asynchronous Course Design (online, optional + recommended)
- Complete the Delivering Asynchronous Online Courses: Key Elements to Consider (online, optional + recommended)
Month of January
- Don’t forget to complete your mandatory HR training found in myCambrian under the “Staff” tab.
How to Enroll in Orientation Courses
- Click on the orientation link.
- Log into myCambrian using your A# and password.
- Click “Enrol Me” to self-enrol in the orientation.
- You’re ready to rock!
Getting Started with the Faculty Handbook
The Cambrian College Faculty Handbook is meant to provide you with a starting point that will hopefully answer many of your questions about teaching at Cambrian. There’s even a handy checklist of items to do upon hire so you can feel good about getting your semester off to a great start!
Cambrian College Virtual Teaching and Learning Guide
The Virtual Teaching and Learning Guide is meant to provide you with recommendations for teaching virtually. There’s even a Virtual Learning Guide for students on this page that you can share with your students!