- This event has passed.
Teachers’ Corner: Open-Ended Drop-In, December 16th
To access the Zoom session, CLICK HERE!
Are you facing challenges in your teaching during these unprecedented times? Do you have successes that you would like to share with colleagues? Are you missing hallway chats with colleagues? Then check out the Hub’s new virtual Drop-Ins! In these sessions, you decide on topics for discussion, chat about topics of interest in breakout rooms, and debrief your discussion with the larger group. Resources will be also be shared.
How it works:
- Join via Zoom.
- You must be logged into Zoom using your firstname.lastname@example.org account to join. See above for Zoom link.
- Session topics are open-ended and determined by participants at the start of the session.
- The Hub team facilitates the sessions and sets up the breakout rooms based on topics brought forward.
- Select your own breakout room and move freely between the rooms.
- Use this collaborative Padlet to share ideas and resources from the session.
- Participants can come and go as they wish and do not need to commit to the full hour.
- 8 mins = Zoom Whiteboard topic brainstorming and selection
- 2 mins = Zoom participants select their breakout room
- 35 mins = Zoom breakout rooms open
- 15 mins = Choice to join group debrief in main room OR remain in breakout rooms
- 2 mins = Post meeting survey (optional)
Can’t make it to this session? Stay tuned; there will be a Teachers’ Corner once a week!