- This event has passed.
‘Tis the Season!
Starting December 9th we are celebrating the marking season. Mark in comfort and style in the Hub.
Sip on a hot chocolate and enjoy some homemade treats courtesy of your colleagues in the Hub. We have the people, tech and tools to make it quick, easy and enjoyable. Ugly sweaters encouraged.
- Extra GradeCam stations and GradeCam app on iPads will be set up from Dec 9th until noon on Dec 16th.
- Try out our green pod chairs – perfect for limiting distractions and focusing on your marking.
- Get your steps in on our walking workstations – complete with laptop docking station.
- Marathon marking? Set up in one of our breakout rooms, borrow a laptop and a key to leave your belongings if you need to step out.
- Use our kitchen, Keurig, fridge and microwave to heat up your lunch or dinner, make coffee or tea, or just take a break with your colleagues.
- Having a meeting? Don’t forget you can book our classroom for your academic needs.
- Wednesday December 11th from 8:30 am to 10:30 am – Join Jeff in the kitchen for some festive waffles (regular or gluten free).
- Enjoy some festive foods. We always welcome sharing of your own too.
Access to the Hub is available anytime during the day (the door is open) or evening / weekend via the door code.
Need help? See any member of the Hub team Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm. We are also available after hours if you can’t make it in during this time.