Jan 31 @ 12:00pm: The Magic Touch: Great Learning through Touch Interactivity
As touch interactive devices become the new normal, how do we rethink our teaching approaches and delivery? With Jesslyn Wilkinson, Educational Technology Officer at Conestoga College, you will take a look at how everyday software is building in touch interactive features, and learn a few presentation and teaching strategies that really resonate with learners. Learn about on screen annotation, building touch interactive activities into the learning experience, and modeled demonstration techniques that make learning truly sticky. Rethink the everyday delivery to offer students a true 21st century learning experience!
Future Lunch and Learn Webinars:
- Feb 13 @ 12:00pm: Little Known Ways of facilitating BYOD (bring your own device) in classrooms
- Feb 26 @ 12:00pm: Foothold, Not Just for Footprints – Helping Instructors Manage Their Online Reputations
- Mar 5 @ 12:00pm: Sway This Way – INcorporating Student Experience into Flexible Professional Learning
- Mar 19 @ 12:00pm: Explain it Like I’m Five
- Mar 26 @12:00pm: Explique-moi comme si j’ai 5 ans