- This event has passed.
Lunch and Learn Webinar – Helping Instructors Manage Their Online Reputations
Feb 26 @ 12:00pm: Foothold, Not Just Footprints – Helping Instructors Manage Their Online Reputations
Getting to know professors people can be hard and intimidating for most of our learners. The trend of students being interested in learning more about us through social media and various forms is steeply increasing. You will be presented with strategies and tools for managing digital footprints and for preparing you to be thoughtful keepers of your online presences. This webinar will also assist you in making the right choices when using social media, that will considerably affect you reputation and sense of identity, in positive ways.
Workshop Learning Outcomes
- Implementing water tight Privacy Settings
- Effectively showcase Subject Matter Expertise through social media
- Advice for teachers on avoiding unwanted online attention
- Effective ways of setting up and writing Blogs and/or personal websites
- Facebook, LinkedIn Tips and Tricks for Teachers
Future Lunch and Learn Webinars:
- Mar 5 @ 12:00pm: Sway This Way – INcorporating Student Experience into Flexible Professional Learning
- Mar 19 @ 12:00pm: Explain it Like I’m Five
- Mar 26 @12:00pm: Explique-moi comme si j’ai 5 ans